The seemingly insignificant things that make me happy:
1. My ability to solve some of the toughest Further Maths/Physics questions. I’m even happier if I succeed in solving them after spending 2 or 3 days on end figuring out what the solutions to those questions are!
2. New findings in the field of Physics, especially theoretical physics. Like the Higgs Boson discovery, I felt like I was living in the times where important subatomic particles like electrons and protons were discovered.
3. My alone time spent observing people while doing work on my laptop at Starbucks or McDonalds.
4. Spending time with my family
5. Binging on pumpkin crackers and the small Dairy Milk chocolates
7. My daydreams
8. Ability to help people to solve their problems. I admit my willingness to help people stems in part from my desire to derive happiness for myself from it.
9. Walking to the cafe near my house while listening to my iPod.
10. Listening to my family and friends talk/giggle/rant, without necessarily having to partake in the conversation.
11. When other people are not being mad at me, when they’re happy with me in my presence or absence.
Wow I feel as though I’m turning into an introvert, if I had written this say, a year ago, 3, 7 and 10 wouldn’t have existed! :O Don’t get me wrong, introverts are awesome people – I’m just shocked to come to the realisation that I’ve changed so much in the space of merely 7 months!